Turbo-Cool 510 XE Power Supply Installation Instructions
Home > Support > Turbo-Cool 510 XE Power Supply Installation Instructions
Power Supply Removal
1. Turn off the computer. Disconnect the AC power supply and any other cables from the unit.
2. Remove the cover from the computer chassis.
3. Disconnect the motherboard and drive connectors.4. Remove the 4 screws that secure the power supply to the chassis and slide the power supply out.
Power Supply Installation
1. Position the power supply in the computer chassis and secure it with the screws provided.
2. Attach the motherboard connectors according to figure 1 as needed.
3. Attach the drive connectors to the peripherals according to figures 2, 3 and 4.
|Caution: Incorrect installation of the connectors could damage your PC.|
1. The ON/OFF function of the power supply is controlled through the motherboard connector (Pins 15 and 16).
2. The power supply requires a minimum load of 2A on the +5V output for proper regulation and operation. Most motherboards will meet this requirement.
3. The factory-set voltages are best for most systems. The voltage trim pots should only be adjusted by trained personnel using a special non-conductive screwdriver and a calibrated VOM.
|CAUTION: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THE POWER SUPPLY COVER BE OPENED. THERE ARE DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGES INSIDE. REFER ALL DIFFICULTIES TO PC POWER & COOLING, INC.|
If you have questions about this product, please contact PC Power & Cooling Customer Service at 1-800-722-6555 or 1-760-931-5700.