Silencer 310 ATX Power Supply Installation Instructions
Home > Support > Silencer 310 ATX Power Supply Installation Instructions
Power Supply Removal
1. Turn off the computer. Disconnect the AC power supply and any other cables from the unit.
2. Remove the cover from the computer chassis.
3. Disconnect the motherboard and drive connectors.
4. Remove the 4 screws that secure the power supply to the chassis and slide the power supply out.
Power Supply Installation
1. Position the power supply in the computer chassis and secure it with the screws provided.
2. Attach the motherboard connectors according to figures 1 and 2 as needed.
3. Attach the drive connectors to the peripherals according to figures 3, 4 and 5.
|Caution: Incorrect installation of the connectors could damage your PC.|
1. The ON/OFF function of the power supply is controlled through the motherboard connector (Pins 13 and 14).
2. The power supply requires a minimum load of 1A on the +5V output for proper regulation and operation. Most motherboards will meet this requirement.
|CAUTION: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THE POWER SUPPLY COVER BE OPENED. THERE ARE DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGES INSIDE. REFER ALL DIFFICULTIES TO FIREPOWER TECHNOLOGY, INC.|
If you have questions about this product, please contact FirePower Technology Customer Service at 1-760-931-5700.