Turbo-Cool 860 ESA
Click on a thumbnail below to enlarge image.
Turbo-Cool 860 ESA
This is the ESA enabled version of the renowned Turbo-Cool 860W. ESA enabled components provide an unprecedented level of performance monitoring.The Turbo-Cool 860 leads the industry in reliability with a 200,000 hr MTBF. This is a professional, industrial-grade PSU in a standard ATX case.
ESA (Enthusiast System Architecture) Ready The Turbo-Cool 860W ESA-Ready power supply supports temperature, current, and voltage monitoring, allowing enthusiasts to diagnose component-specific issues without the need for trial and error. ESA can help guard against the risks associated with overclocking by monitoring your system's functionality and inner environment. Inside the PSU is a proprietary daughterboard - engineered and manufactured by PC Power & Cooling - that provides the ESA functionality. A USB 2.0 cable to interface with the management software in included with the complete array of connectors. The Turbo-Cool 860 ESA is optimized to work with NVIDIA nForce® SLI™ platforms.
- 860W Continuous (930W Peak) @ 50°C
- Enthusiast System Architecture (ESA) Ready
- Heavy-Duty Caps, Inductors, Heat Sinks, Etc.
- External Fine-Tune Voltage Adjust (+3.3, +5, +12)
- Premium Sag and Surge Protection (.985 PFC)
- 80+ Certified Ultra-High Efficiency (85% Typical)
- +12VDC @ 64A/70A Peak(Powerful Single Rail)
- Ultra-Tight Voltage Regulation (+VDC @ 1.5%)
- 24-pin, 8-pin, and 4/8-pin M/B Connectors
- 4 PCI-E and 16 Drive Connectors
- NVIDIA® SLI Certified (up to Dual GTX260)
- Ultra-High Reliability (200,000 Hr. MTBF)
- Individual 14-point Certified Test Report
- Industry's Strongest Warranty Program (7 yrs)
ESA is an open industry standard developed by NVIDIA that enables PC components (chassis, power supplies, and water cooling systems) to communicate their status in real-time. This emerging standard makes it possible for enthusiasts to supervise system characteristics that are not otherwise accessible. More about ESA power supplies...
Nvidia's ESA site can be found here
The link to the ESA download can be found here.
* To install the 6/8-pin power connector of your Turbo Cool 860 ESA into an NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2 card, start with the 2-pin breakaway connector first and then insert the 6-pin connector.