Turbo-Cool 1200 ESA
Click on a thumbnail below to enlarge image.
Turbo-Cool 1200 ESA
As the newest model in the renowned PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool series, the robust Turbo-Cool 1200 power supply is truly the ultimate next-gen PSU and is now equipped with ESA capabilities. This Single-Rail power house (+12V @ 100A) will provide optimum distribution of rock-solid power for the most demanding configurations possible. Delivering a continuous 1.2 Kilowatts (1400W peak) with a high efficiency rating of 83%, the Turbo-Cool 1200 is the ultimate power supply solution for those that require the very best, long-lasting, industrial-grade components for their mission-critical system or cutting-edge gaming machine. NVIDIA® SLI™ Certified to the highest level (3-Way SLI), the Turbo-Cool 1200W with ESA is built to last and absolutely future-proof!
ESA (Enthusiast System Architecture) Ready
The Turbo-Cool 1200W ESA-Ready power supply supports temperature, current, and voltage monitoring, allowing enthusiasts to diagnose component-specific issues without the need for trial and error. ESA can help guard against the risks associated with overclocking by monitoring your system's functionality and inner environment. Inside the PSU is a proprietary daughterboard - engineered and manufactured by PC Power & Cooling - that provides the ESA functionality. A USB 2.0 cable to interface with the management software in included with the complete array of connectors. The Turbo-Cool 1200 ESA is optimized to work with NVIDIA nForce® SLI™ platforms.
- 1.2KW Continuous (1.4KW peak) @ 50°C
- Fits Std. ATX Cases (20" min. depth)
- +12VDC @ 100A (115A pk) (Massive Single Rail)
- High Efficiency (83%); .98 Active PFC
- Rock-Solid, Super-Clean DC Output
- 24-pin, Dual 8-pin*, 4-pin M/B Connectors
- Six PCI-E and 17 Drive Connector>
- NVIDIA® SLI Certified (Up to Tri-SLI GTX280)
- ESA Connector (USB 2.0 Cable)
- Individual 14-point Certified Test Report
- 7-Year Warranty; Unbeatable Support
ESA is an open industry standard developed by NVIDIA that enables PC components (chassis, power supplies, and water cooling systems) to communicate their status in real-time. This emerging standard makes it possible for enthusiasts to supervise system characteristics that are not otherwise accessible. More about ESA power supplies...
Nvidia's ESA site can be found here
The link to the ESA download can be found here.
* To install the 6/8-pin power connector of your Turbo Cool 1200 ESA into an NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2 card, start with the 2-pin breakaway connector first and then insert the 6-pin connector.